SoundOff Signal mPower Led Light Bar
Introducing one of the most advanced light bars in the World, not to mention the thinnest!
The new SoundOff mPower light bar is made up of the very popular mPower light heads and utilizes a Software based programming platform.
YOU, the end-user get full control of programming via SoundOff's free software! Don't get stuck with the basic programming it came with, create your own.
*Just added* You can now choose 4" modules or 6" modules! Choosing 6" modules will give you an even number of modules front & rear, but is only available in a 48" bar.
- At only 1” thick, mpower is 50% thinner than its leading competitors
- The mPower light bar model provides 50% more LEDs within its inboard modules than comparable competitive models
- SoundOff Signal® collaborated with Dow Corning® to develop Clear Duty® optical module design
- Clear Duty® molded one-piece housing and optic design delivers advantages over conventional polycarbonate lenses:
- A smaller footprint with maximized candela output
- Greater resistance to gravel pitting, scratching or cracking
- Improved sealing to prevent water from entering light
- Higher UV and thermal stability to prevent lens from yellowing over time
- Inboard and corner modules are were designed to be continuous in order to eliminate lighting gaps
- Light bars with multi-color modules (dual or tricolor) that include white LEDs are capable of providing a full 360 degrees of intense scene lighting
- Take-downs can be configured as single, dual or tri-color for maximum functionality
- Alley lights can be configured as single, dual or tri-color to maximize intersection awareness
- Discrete rear-arrow control modules can be combined with warning colors for maximum functionality
- Windows based PC application simplifies programming and enhances configurability and control
- Use of PC application in conjunction with SoundOff Signal® sirens simplifies install with “plug and play” RJ45 capability;
save configuration time and enhance configurability by directly mapping siren buttons to light bar functions
- Other user configurable options include: cruise mode, front/rear/corner cutoff inputs, nighttime manual dimming,
multiple flash patterns, steady burn and stop/tail/turn, plus Auto-dimming for night-time operation.
- An industry first, 10 Year Warranty is included to protect your lenses against: UV lens discoloration, Yellowing or Cracking
- A 5 Year Warranty is included on the motherboard & Led's.