Whelen SA315P 100 Watt Speaker
The Whelen Projector Series SA315P speakers are the standard in siren speakers. These speakers offer amazing performance in a package of only 2.875 inches thick, and is perfect for concealed installations. With a full 100 Watts of warning power this speaker when combined with a 100 Watt siren will move traffic out of your way when you respond to a call. This speaker has a truer tone quality and wider/higher frequency response than speakers of comparable size. Installation of the SA315P only takes minutes, just choose the bract that you need from the list. The Whelen SA315P speaker exceeds California Title XIII, Class A, and SAE J8149 requirements. Complies with OSHA 1910.95 guidelines regarding "Permissible Noise Exposure".
- All weather nylon composite black housing with front loaded, powder coated speaker driver.
- Superior performance in a very small profile package. Only 2.875 inches in depth.
- Exceeds California Title XIII, Class A and S.A.E. J1849 requirements with most 100 watt sirens (120-123dB @10’).
- Optimum performance assured when used with all Whelen high-power electronic sirens.
- Easily installs to the radiator cross member in just a few minutes (without dismantling the front grille of the vehicle).
- Truer tone quality and wider/higher frequency response than speakers of comparable size.
- Universal mounting bracket, plus vehicle specific brackets available.
- Compact size is ideal for concealed installations in any type vehicle.
- Construction: Nylon Composite
- Output: 100 Watts
- Decibels: 123dB
- Dimensions: 6.5" H x 6.5" W x 2.875" D
*This sale is for the speaker Only, vehicle specific brackets are available at an extra cost*