Whelen Legacy Super Led Light Bar DUAL COLOR
(see video below)
Behold the brightest light bar on the planet, the Whelen Legacy! This is a DUAL color light bar with a built-in Flood mode to the front & sides +
an Amber rear traffic advisor. If you want the thinnest, brightest light bar on the market...look no further, this is it!
With the WeCan module (included) you have full control of this software based bar. Assign a different flash pattern to each individual module,
if you want. Pick & choose the modules you want on for the Cruise light mode, pick & choose which and how many take-down lights you
want or just use the Flood mode and illuminate everything around you in steady bright White light!
Still need more info, just call us at: 513.422.5775 or email: Sales@TriStatePSE.com
(Free Gutter Mounts Included)
Advanced Thermal Design “ATD" provides attention demanding new flash patterns for more lighting on time.
- DUAL color Super-LED modules in new reflector assemblies.
- WeCan® programmable. (WeCan module included)
- Height without mounting feet is only 1-5/8".
- New Diamond Optix™ (Patent Pending) linear reflector optic design.
- Newly designed, high-output linear combo “multi-angled" corner modules produce light straight out and to the side.
- Whelen's exclusive Collimator™ patented design captures, collects and focuses light for unbeaten light output.
- Built-In Traffic Advisor™
These include SteadyFlash™ for use at nighttime traffic stop/accident scene for added protection for officers.
ATD reduces the stress on the LEDs themselves, when the dwell time of the LEDs is extended.
- One piece UNI-DOME construction with a single sealing point.
Each dome slides onto the aluminum extrusion and wraps around all internal components while the wiper seal protects your light bar from the worst elements.
- Metal top shield stays cool to the touch, protects the light bar from nature's elements such as hail and provides passive solar radiation to direct heat away
from internal components to insure long life and reliability.
- Center divider(s) with LIM (Liquid Injection Molded) wiper seals assure
- lightbar integrity in all conditions.
- Legacy “plug and play" into the CenCom Sapphire™ or CanTrol® controller. A WeCan® controller module is supplied for use with other switch
- Hard-coated lenses shrug off environmental damage from the sun, salt and road chemicals.
- The I/O board snaps into brackets, and point to point wiring between each lighthead and the I/O board creates a clean look and allows for easy serviceability.
- Standard lengths: 48" (123cm) and 54" (136cm)
- Dimensions with feet: 12 11/16" (322mm) Wide x 3 13/16" (84mm) High
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.