Carson SA-385 Alert Siren
The SA-385 Alert siren gives you just what you need, because you shouldn't have to pay a premium for features you rarely use!
That's why the SA-385 has been engineered to offer only the most highly desired features and functionality, while eliminating those
price inflating “bells and whistles” that are common on many sirens today.
The NEW Alert has also been upgraded with new features designed to enhance siren operation and increase ease of installation. These features include making Instant-On operation a standard requiring no enable input; terminal block wiring which offers simple, plug-in connection; and a significant reduction of the internal electronics footprint giving the SA-385 a much smaller chassis size.
- Compact 100-watt amplifier
- Four-position rotary switch features Wail, Yelp, and Phaser or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones, and push-button override for Manual and Air Horn
- P.A. override with attached noise-canceling microphone and face mounted volume control knob
- External DIP switch programmability for easy siren customization
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations
- LED backlighting
- Terminal block wiring for easy installation and serviceability
- Exposed in-line fuse to protect the siren
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Mounting bracket and hardware for siren and P.A. microphone
- 41/2? W x 1 15/16? H x 4 9/16? D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty
- Meets Class A Sound Level and is California Title 13 configurable